Want a competitive edge in the market? Stage your home! — Studies have shown that the investment in Staging is usually less than your first price reduction. Accredited Staging Professionals are trained in the art of preparing a home for sale, regardless of its price or location.
At Staged Impressions we’ll place your home in its best showcase condition, so it sells at the best possible price,
in the shortest amount of time!
- Buyers make up their mind about a home within the
first 60 seconds of viewing a property.
- They spend an average of 5-10 minutes touring the property.
- 94% of staged homes sell in 30 days or less. Unstaged houses stay on the market an average of 165 days.
- 2007 HomeGain survey of 2,000 real estate agents nationwide found that moderately priced home improvements, ranging from $80-$2,800, made in preparation for sale actually yielded the highest returns when a house is sold.
- Staged Impressions, LLC can work with you to create that “model home” look so buyers can see the full potential your property offers.
Don’t wait! Don’t settle for less than your house is worth. Call Staged Impressions today to ask about our services!
I didn’t want to just assume that Tom told you about the house sale. A woman who came to the house for the open house on the first day it was on the market was the one who bought it. I am quite sure that all your work in staging made all the difference. We got a price that we were happy with, and the house that is down the street that is a copy of ours but without the improvements is still on the market (two years now) and for less than our selling price.